Sunday, March 16, 2008

Breaking Form


I know I don't use this for anything other than my new release notes.. But I couldn't resist blogging this stuff from Thimbles. They both do amazing work, and I don't know that they've had a release I didn't love... but this one really takes the cake. The Skirt, Svetlana Takes the Bus, comes with either a Red, or Black belt, with matching Sculpted bows, and is just to f-in die for. I can't say that enough. I don't wear many skirts in world these days (much like real life), I tend to stay in jeans, and whatever top has my fancy at the moment. This, however, warrented a clothing change. The thing I like the best, I think.. is how many different ways it can be worn. I had it on with just a tank top, With a blouse, With a Sweater... With just a bra at one point.. It all works. Shown here, it's paired with the BarFight Brenda Tank in Bloody Knuckles, and the Shirt layer of Your Mom's Sweater Dress. Serious, gushing, love. You should do yourself a great service and go get this. Now.


Also Wearing:
Skin - Fashionably Dead, Light Skin, Shiny Devil (I'm not sure if these are released yet or not)
Hair - The Abyss, Secret, Full Moon
Undershirt - Thimbles, Barfight Brenda Tank, Bloody Knuckles
Shirt - Thimbles, Your Mom's Sweater Dress, Black
Jacket/Pant/primSkirt - Thimbles, Svetlana takes the Bus, Red
Shoes - Maitreya, Chichi pumps, Brown w/ color change red

No comments: