Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Skirts and ties and shameless plugs for sales and friends.


I would like you all to know... That not only do I love this new skirt.. I also hate it. It was a beast. It almost overcame my willpower. however, I cannot be stopped so easily!! HAH! In any event, abuse of exclaimations not withstanding.. I bring you the Tie Skirt. No, it doesn't tie on, but.. I'm sure you can get the gist of it without me acting like you're children. It's up at Cotton Candy, Sensual Productions, and Fashion Mode.


I decided to let the half off sale run a little longer, mostly because I'm lazy, and don't want to reset all the boards right now. For those who want a refresher, It's -only- going on at the Sensual Productions shop.

Wearing:
Skin - Artilleri - Lily Skins, Candy.
Hair - Hiccup - Mouthful of Cavities, Carrot
Shirt - Tres Blah - Stripey Goodness, Purple

No comments: