Sunday, January 27, 2008

Argyles, Old Guys, and False Teeth... Oh Childhood!

These aren't exactly new, but they're most definately one of my all time favorites. All Four Colors are Available at the Store in Altstadt, which I am still in the process of getting up to snuff. I'll be adding the other items to this blog over the next few days, but they're all in the store already, so have at it! Also available at SLX and OnRez.

Argyle Sweaters always remind me of college kids, full of indignation, and ego.. however, they also remind me of my old great uncle who was never without one, nor without his false teeth. That, my dears, is the memory I would like you to take with you as you peruse these. Old Guys with obvious toupees, and false teeth. Delicious.

Ki-Squared, Altstadt




1 comment:

Ki-Squared said...

Yes! Unfortunately, It's not showing up properly.. well, this post did.. but the one I did 20 minutes or so ago didn't... Any advice, oh guru of all that is electronical?