Monday, January 28, 2008

Poofy skirts are for everyone.

I finally got the Dress Vendor up.. I know, it took way longer than I anticipated, but that's what happens when there are sculpties commissioned! I'm offering Six Dresses/Fatpacks of dresses in the Vendor (For other styles you'll have to go to the Cupcake! Store @ Bootiful Creations Mini shops).. I'm not going to put all of them out, but here are a few of my new/newer ones.

Flowered and Dot Stripe are color varients of the same dress/idea. I know the pink one may look like dots from here... but trust me, they're flowers.


All of these Dresses have 4 prim skirts for different body shapes. One that's more or less roundy, one that's for a small waist with a bit of hips (called small), One for those ladies who have a bit of a belly and wide hips as well, and one for the ladies with a flatter stomach, and big 'ol hips. I love my big girls. Srsly. They're all mod/copy, so you can size them around until you're hearts content and preserve the original incase something goes terribly wrong.

Like most everything else I make, You can find these at the Ki-Squared @ Altstadt, OnRez, and SLX.

No comments: