Saturday, February 23, 2008

Big ol' Oops.


It came to my attention... when a friend was trying hopelessly to adjust the wide leg jeans to fit her thighs (or lack thereof), that I needed to adjust some things.. SO! I bring you, the Tiny size wide leg jeans. They're still mod/copy, so you can adjust the crap out of them to fit your fancy... and they're in the normal vendors, so you get the Large, the Small, and the Specialty Tiny prims as well.

I've sent out Add on Packs to anyone who bought them from me before I made these, but if I missed you, please contact me in game, or in a comment here, with your SL name (if you do it on blogger), and the date it was purchased, and I'll send you the new prim parts for them.

If you haven't gotten a pair yet... You can get them at My Cotton Candy, Fashion Mode, Or Sensual Productions Locations!

No comments: