Sunday, February 3, 2008

Free Shit!


For the opening of the new Fashion Mode, I'm going to be setting out a fatpack of plain tees. They have jacket, shirt, undershirt, and panty layers.. so it should work for whatever your little heart desires. They won't be put out, however, until Tomorrow, as the place doesn't officially open until 6pm SLT on Monday.. So keep that in mind! on Wednesday, I'll also be putting them out at my shop in Altstadt, So if you can't load FM for whatever reason, too much traffic, no desire to be in a mob of crazed shoppers (I feel your pain, really, I do), You can pick them up there, still free.

Free is good, right? That's what I thought, I like free shit too.

Wearing:
*Ki2* Plain Tees on Jacket layers
Tres Blah Dark Rinse Jeans
Tres Blah Uppity Glasses - Arsenic
Hiccup Nerd Swept hair in Black
Fashionably Dead Light Skin - Shiny Devil
Hiccup Pose - Ballet Feet

No comments: