Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Costumes! Mens and Unisexuals




Couple new Costumes out! One for men (but really, women can wear it too.. maybe you have a hidden pickle, or would like one?), and one that's unisex. The Pickle Barrel Costume comes with the Barrel outfit, and a hand held "Eatin' Pickle". Perfect for those of you in warmer climates who can't be bogged down by excessive clothing, or Recovering nudists. You know who you are.

The Devil Egg Costume Is more a Cold climate costume.. You know, for my neighbors in the frigid north who pray for global warming to mean something other than worrying about freezing to death when you step outside for a minute or two. This one has a moving Tail (side to side), as well as working with every pose/animation/ao I tried while taking pictures of it and in general running around saying "I am the Egg, Fear me Sausages!" The legs/feet move with you when you walk, and honestly, it's just fun. Devilled Eggs are a favorite where I'm from, regardless of your station in life. What better way to celebrate this love of unborn chickens than to wear a Devil Egg Costume?

You can get both of these, as always, At my Mainstore.




No comments: