Thursday, October 30, 2008

Newness


Flim Flamming is usually not a good thing. We all know this, it's universally accepted.. However, I am not generally a pastel friendly lady. There's not enough "Slap the taste out of your mouth" in pale colors for me. So, imagine my surprise when I felt inclined to make these tops. They're on sale now in my mainstore on Lloyd, for 50L$ each, or 175L$ for the fatpack. Also, there's a special color as the weekly dollarbie. It won't be around again after the week is over.


In Case you missed the last couple new things I released, here are some pics to make up for that. Mrs Deli Salami is available only in the colors shown (the special dollarbie color has now been pulled, but may make a comeback for an upcoming hunt!), and the Little Wedgies Shoes are available in a bazillion colors, with two heel color options.







No comments: