Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hiatus over!

So, I've been gone for a while. Not like I was a good blogger anyhow, as I just don't think I have a knack for it.. However!!! I have something new to offer. The other night, I decided, since my photoshop was on the fritz, to make some hairs. Oh yes, Hairs. It's something I've kind of dabbled in with Cupcake!, but never really done for Ki-Squared.

So, To make a long ramble potentially shorter, Here it is. Flashback. A Bit of a throwback to the high hair of the 80s, or you know, New Jersey, Without all the Aqua Net and Frizz. Okay, some of the Frizz. You can pick up all the Demos (I did them for every color so you can see how you like them on you) for free in my Main store at the Starlust Motel. It's the giant Mine Near the Giant Dinosaur and Giant burger.

Ki-2 at the Starlust!


No comments: