Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Marvelous!


As I was hopelessly wracking my brain trying to decide what to work on today (and having no luck with a few unfinished and barely started projects), This little number came screaming into my head. The Pearvelous Dress is available at my Mainstore on Lloyd as of this past night. Every Layer it can be on, it is. The Skirt is Mod/Copy, so you can adjust it to fit your body without risking messing up the original should you need to start over (we all know what a pain it can be)... And it's 90L$. That's right. Under 100! It flips and swishes and is bright like the sun if the sun were multi colored, and you know, had pears on it.

2 comments:

Beanie Canning said...

Omg I love love love that dress! Sooooo cute. The colors make me think of candy.

Beanie

Ki-Squared said...

Thanks :) I had a really good time making it.