Monday, July 28, 2008

New Necklaces, and a SALE!


Okay, I've been creation happy lately, but.. This is to your benefit. Why? Because in addition to a new item (Sold in the 3 pack, with both Chest and Spine Attachments), All my old stock that isn't in a scrolling vendor is HALF OFF. Yes, For Serious even. Things that I've never marked down during sales before are on the cheaps (Wide Leg Jeans, The Striped Medley Dress)... Now would be an ideal time for you to stop by the Ki-Squared Mine on Lloyd, Behind the Motel, and get some stuff. I haven't decided how long this will last. For sure, a couple of days, potentially a week. It really just depends on how lazy I feel about changing all the boards again. In other words, get it while you can, The sale will be ending with probably no notice, as I'm a little impulsive.

Ki-2 @ Starlust (Find the Minecar on the shelf and use it to TP to the Mine)

No comments: